(pop)punk goes acoustic
1. Four Years - The Story So Far
2. Paramore - Misery Business (3:01)
3. New Found Glory - Anthem For The Unwanted (6:16)
4. I Call Fives - Late Nights (8:55)
5. Major League - Because Heaven Knows (11:57)
6. A Day To Remember - City of Ocala (15:33)
7. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (19:26)
8. All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In (22:24)
9. The Wonder Years - Don’t Let Me Cave In (25:54)
No one wants Scott to kiss Stiles like Posey wants Scott to kiss Stiles.
I don’t know about a motto to sum up entirely who I am, but one thing I’ve always lived by, and people try and convince me out of it, and I just don’t believe in it is, I’ve never been a dater. I’ve never gone on true dates before. Really, with anyone. I’ve had a few boyfriends before but I’ve never truly just gone on random dates. When people ask why, I’ve always said I feel like dates are like interviews, and I refuse to be romantically employed.